Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Can Smell the Fall

These past couple mornings have been a wonderful sign of what's to come.  I love turning on my television and seeing that it's in the high 60's lower 70's in the morning because that means a few things:

1.  I won't be a sweaty mess walking to the metro.
2.  My hair might actually be able to be worn in some sort of fashion other than a ponytail.
3.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks are coming soon!

That's right, on Tuesday, September 6th, I will be rocking a scarf and closed toed shoes to work because I will be getting my first PSL of the season.  (So it better not be above 70 degrees before 9am, otherwise I'll feel a bit ridiculous).

They're not kidding when they say that.

I'm also excited for fall because of the clothes I'll get to wear.  I can't wait to break out the boots and leggings and long tunics and scarves (oh my!).  If I had to dream of my perfect outfit, this might be it.

Chambray=LOVE

I'm so ready for the long weekend and celebrate Labor Day with the entire fam!  Here's hoping Tamwe doesn't spend all weekend vacuuming and dusting!  

Until the next time,
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment